Monday, April 16, 2007

Rich...still looking for land!

I was thinking this blog may keep me busy every morning!

Just the mere thought of having to be disciplined to log in and find something interesting to talk about is going to be a real challenge. However, I logged in this morning to find I had one comment from Digital Rich! We had just been talking about his desire for more land in Leipers Fork and low and behold 39 acres is now for sale next to his home. I did my research and came up with........nothing. I couldn't find a new listing for 39 acres so I'll have to dig a little deeper....as well as work on some other deals I have in progress ;)

Still not totally recovered from my weekend illness and to cap it off my bursitis in my elbow is giving me some pain! I guess I should check the spelling of that but its a major pain in my elbow due to inflammation of the joint.

The good new for the weekend is that one of my buyers agents did sell a mini horse farm in Lebanon for just under $1M Now if this was in Leipers Fork who knows what the price would have been....and maybe Rich would have been the buyer ;)

Google has been doing its Google Dance and reorganizing its rankings. I seem to be switching between 1, 2 and no where for the search term "Nashville Real Estate" If you see www.NashvillesMLS.com at number 1 that's me...the bald English guy with an accent on service!

Time to get to work.........

No comments: