Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Another Busy Day

I bought a new pillow yesterday! As a result I didn't wake up til almost 8:00am. Thats almost an extra hours sleep!

Actually I'm not sure if it was the new pillow of still getting over this bug I caught Friday the 13th. Anyway...missing an hour can really slow you down and any thoughts of doing a blog as soon as I wake up went out the window.

I have some clients that just bought a home in Traceland Estates in Leipers Fork which is a fantastic small equestrian community with homes that look like they were built in the late 1800's but with all the benefits of modern engineering and technology. I had to arrange the inspections and appraisal so that 5 minute job ened up taking almost an hour....that was before my cup of coffee and bagel :)

I have just discovered a sesame bagel with mozzerralla cheese is a wonderful thing. I think I prefer this to anything else at the moment. may be will be considered healthy....if I like it probably not.

The other good news of the day is that I have some new clients relocating her from Louisiana. oreck is another one of the multinational companies that is relocating its HQ to nashville and as a result I have been dealing with a number of the relocating employees.

My latest clients have a boat and would like to continue being able to use there boat with out having to drive more that 15 minutes or even have it moored at their home. This pretty much narrows things down to homes on Old Hickory Lake. The other requirements led my buyers to Hendersonville. I actually live just outside Hendersonville and have seen a tremendous change in the last few years and the most dramtic is the growth of new subdivision and now the new retail development at Indian Lake. Its over 400 acres of retail and mixed use developments and will rival Cool Springs in Williamson County. This is helping to attract thousands of new residents and Hendersonville is no longer just the sleepy city by the lake where Jonny Cash lived.

Well...thats it...got to get back to work....


G :)

No comments: